Looking at options for software to provide design feedback on proofs, edits, annotations etc. This is what we found:
- **** Red Pen (simple annotations on png files) – pricing around $25 pm
- Droplr (screen recording & screenshot tool) – priced around $10 per user per month with 5 user max.
- Notism (used for quickly getting to sign-off. Some more complex features included) – around $20 per month
- ViewFlux (used for prototyping websites and commenting on designs) – around $29 per month
- Wake (fast way to share design concepts, mainly focused on sharing within a design team) – free for most but has $16 per month plan for extras
- Prevue (adds design presentation tools to bring your sketches to the boardroom) – $5/$10 per month
- ***** GoVisually (simple way to upload, share and get feedback on your designs + unlimited collaborators) – $37 per month for 3 team members
- DesignDrop (super simple tool for design collaboration through link-sharing) – $55 per month for unlimited collections
- Cage (add project management into the design review process) – $25 per month
Podio Designer: Standard Operating Procedures App
Working for a client as a Podio developer, we created a SOP App to house the...